Shell ANOH project is a Health Information System that delivers automated data management solutions on mobile devices and centralized administration for data capture by health workers for patient records management, health immunization record-keeping, and monitoring.
The health information system collects data from health care centers in remote and rural areas, analyses the data and ensures their overall quality, relevance, and timeliness, and converts data into information for health-related decision-making for health administrators at large.
- At patient level: Recording individual patient information to help clinical decision making (for example, blood tests and radiology results), and to help other providers who care for the same patient (for example, discharge summaries and management plans)
- At facility level: Recording use of drugs and consumables to assist in ordering and supply chain management
- At population and community level: Assessing the use of healthcare as well as unmet needs and disease surveillance. This information is used for service planning.
- At practitioners level: Aid critical health Record keeping process and decision-making process.
- Intuitive User Interface and Experience
- Available on Android and IOS mobile platform
- Users profiling system
- Patients Management Module
- Health records management module
- Notification System (Email & Push)
- Data and Reports Analytics Module
- Health workers profiling system
- Machine Learning enabled capacity
- API Integrations enabled capacity
- Administrative System